Live Limitless COMPETITION challenge TERMS & CONDITIONS – Global
For all US and Canada based entries, please find the competition terms and conditions here.
- This competition is run by Wacoal EMEA Ltd whose registered office is The Corsetry Factory, Rothwell Road, Desborough, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 2PG, company number 00171167 (the “Promoter”).
- The competition will run from 01/01/20, 24:00 EST to 27/01/20, 23:59 EST inclusive. All entries must be submitted by no later the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- Five winners will each receive one set of Elomi lingerie of their choice (consisting of x1 bra and x1 coordinating brief) - all subject to availability.
- You can enter the competition by taking part in the Live Limitless Challenge. Post a picture of your challenge on Instagram and tag @Elomilingerie and use the hashtags #LIVELIMITLESSCHALLENGE #LLCHALLENGE.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry you have agreed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over who are not employed by or otherwise connected with the Promoter. Proof of eligibility may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and to disqualify any who it determines are not eligible.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Any copyright in each entry will be owned by the Promoter and you hereby assign such copyright to the Promoter.
- The winning entries will be selected at random by independent judges. Prizes are subject to availability. No cash alternative or substitute to the prize will be offered. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a Winner is not able to take up or use the prize. The prize is not transferable.
- Each Winner will be notified either in writing, by phone and/or by e-mail within 7 days of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact each Winner. If the Winner has not returned contact from the Promoter in response to a private or public announcement on the relevant social media channel or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the Closing Date, then the Winner will have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- The Promoter is entitled to publish the name and county of each Winner on its website and social media feeds (such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for the Promoter’s promotional purposes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for a prize that does not reach the intended recipient for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The Promoter will send the name and county of a Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address above.
- The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than its liability for personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter’s negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the competition, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this promotion.
- The draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Your Personal Data
- Information provided in each entry will be collected, stored and processed by the Promoter for the purposes of managing, administering and promoting the prize draw. Further details regarding our use of your personal data are available in the Promoter's Privacy Notice.